6.18.2007

Really Really Reeling...

Envision tumblweeds here....

Meanwhile activity has been occurring here and here.

Sorry to be so absent--was "Oop North" in Michigan where it has been unrelentingly hot this last week. Cure for this heat: Lake, Pontoon Boat, Friends, and endless supply of Beer Keg. Oh, and no internets. Weeee!

And then there's the mental absence. Despite all this tranquility (although life knows no tranquility with a 4 yr old and a baby, least of all by a Lake) my head is in a rather chaotic space right now. I can't go into particulars, but suffice it to say it has something to do with this, and how the "Long Term Plan" has turned into potentially "Huge Life Changing Decision Within a Couple of Weeks." Holy crap. Extremely exciting, and just a touch nervewracking. Sorry to be opaque. Once I can write more on this I will, and hopefully it will be good news. (EVERYBODY SEND ME GOOD NEWS VIBES NOW, PLEASE)

(heh)

I'll be back with more of my self-deprecating witty banter ASAP. Though if you have a meme you need to tag someone for, especially if it's an asinine one, I'm available.

16 comments:

DDM said...

Everything crossed, good vibes being sent!!!!!

flutter said...

*sending the goodness of vibes*

Oh and uh, the what's in your purse meme? It's all YOU baby.

slouching mom said...

Hey! Nice to hear from you! I'll send good vibes.

Oh, and I did a meme last week, an "Eight Things I Know" meme. I tagged no one, but I hereby tag you. (Tagging is so passe, you know...)

Lawyer Mama said...

You're really tempting fate with that meme comment. Seirously.

Good vibes coming your way!

Bon said...

spill spill spill...erm, i mean, we shall await news patiently.

i wish you great news and peace with the decision or life change or whatever, however it all turns out. good things. good good things.

and memes...the charity one was kinda literally for a good cause, if you wanna run with that...?

mamatulip said...

Good vibes comin' your way, sunshine.

Her Bad Mother said...

NO MORE MEMES. Am memed out.

You know about the vibes already. Taps are on full.

Mary G said...

Vibrations reaching warp speed.
Go look at bubandpie -- I'm not sure it's a meme, but it's wonderful.
http://bubandpie.blogspot.com/2007/06/hotcold.html

Oh, The Joys said...

Gah! Memes! Run AWAY!!!

moosh in indy. said...

My good vibes are adaptable, use them however you see fit.

Jackie said...

***good vibes heading your way***

binkytown said...

Ok, I'm sending good vibes too but it's not nice to taunt us and not give it up. So..... give it up! Whats going on?

gingajoy said...

hey binky--I know, I am being kind of lame! it's just something I can't talk about right now as it would be professionally a bit stupid--especially as this blog is getting less and less anonymous!

Jenny said...

Vibes all over the place to you...all good.

Emily said...

Just found your blog. I am finding it very interesting, as I am a mother of two who picked up from MY home in the US and landed here in London for two years. You know, they have chocolate digestives here, too. You left that off your pros list. And you left NHS off your cons...

Selfmademom said...

I just read your blog for the first time tonight but I had heard your name and blog at BlogHer. Sorry we didn't get to meet. I'm loving the Michigan references, and as a matter of fact, I'm oop north right now! too bad (well good for you) that you'll be leaving this wondrous state! Who am I kidding- England is so much more fabulous than MI.