9.08.2006

on another note...

I could provide you this link because I want you to laugh your ass off at this guy like I just did. But that would not be at all fair, because this is pretty much how I reacted a few nights back when a bat made its flappy, erratic way into our bedroom at 3 o'clock in the morning, and every ounce of my feminist principles left me as I muffled shrieks like a little girl and let the Man of the House deal with that flappity-flapping, hair tangling, potentially rabid little fucker....

(I was protecting my unborn child, you understand...)
http://ebaumsworld.com/2006/09/cockroack-on-weatherman.html

10 comments:

Mary Tsao said...

I don't do cockroaches or bats. I don't even like mosquitos buzzing around my head.

And spiders! My husband puts a jar over them and puts them outside. I squash them dead.

I'm probably going to go to a insect-filled hell when I die.

DD said...

Even I don't squeal like that, but the hand-flapping looked familiar.

mamatulip said...

That is the FUNNIEST THING I'VE SEEN IN A LONG TIME.

So funny it demanded ALL CAPS.

mothergoosemouse said...

A bat? In the house? You might as well have just dug a grave for me out in the backyard, because I would have had a heart attack. I consider mere shrieking to be a display of courage and restraint.

Mommy off the Record said...

A bat? Oh, lordy, I would have been shrieking too! Bats, rats, and cockroaches are on my short list for the most disgusting creatures alive.

ozma said...

When I see a mouse (which is often, God help me) I scream a scream of terror that sounds just like the maid in Tom 'N Jerry. (The boy once said he thought I'd seen a yeti.)

Damn. It's humiliating. And there seems to be nothing I can do about it!

Pendullum said...

Kevin Charnas posted the same video a few days ago...
and seeing it again... it STILL makes me pee laughing...

Jozet said...

ROFLOL!!!!!! OMG, that is HILARIOUS! And I NEVER use all CAPS either!

Lol!!!!

Oh...uhm...and bats...you don't want to know. I still have to write my bat story. My entire family had to get rabies shot this summer because of a bat. So, if you do have any more bats in your house, let me know. Because I'm good to go pick them up now.

virtualredhead said...

Hey!! Yeah, cockroaches, smockroaches. Post more often, sweetie...

Odd Mix said...

Verrrrrry funny, that. How did your husband get rid of the harmless little winged insectivore?