6.15.2006

'Tis Done

OK, I have already spent much too much time piddling around in blogger, and for now this is whachyourgettin' in terms of design. (Like you care). Yes, one day when I am a rich and famous blogger (HA!) I will set up shop on a web-host and introduce other fruit themes to my interface.

But I already spent way too much time having a fiddle with my template, so for now I need boundaries. And for now I like free and easy. So even though blogger makes me want to weep at times, as someone who works "in the biz" I know that freeware--well sometimes it gets sick. Especially when it's getting a real pounding. And chances are there are geek-people over at blogger who felt a touch suicidal last week. Heads may well have rolled...
As someone who has personally received hatemail for widely-used freeware breaking, I can identify. And users have three options--go and get something free somewhere else (oh, what, the competition has it's own limitations? SHAME!) pay for something, or suck it up. (See how I am casting my own laziness over getting a domain as an act of patience and zen-like virtue? I am very sneaky like that).

It's that simple. (I say all this NOW, of course, but I can turn on a dime if I lose posts or can't comment....). So blogger, I am sorry to get so angry. I should know better. It's not you, it's me. (Actually, it's YOU. But I am very magnaminous and giving today)

I have updated my blogroll. Please, if you are not listed and we've had "relations" shoot me a comment, and I'll love you up on my roll. I am a complete whore that way. Actually, if you lurk or if you've commented but I've never been your way (bitch that I am) invite me over (please). Unless you're looking for MILFs or Mature Sluts. Then I recommend googling for something a bit more juicy. Yes, I say "bitch," "ass," "wipes" "poo," and "ointment" a lot, but it's not what you're looking for. Trust me. (the spamments should be interesting on this post. can't wait!)

And if I have been remiss on commenting lately, blame my laziness. blogger, not me. Seriously, sometimes I have to make a pact with myself, "Only X amounts of blogs today" because I can get really sucked into a vortex, and next thing I know I have blogged for 5 hours straight, my job is on the line, and my son has scurvy due to lack of properly prepared and nutritious meals. Oh, and I smell.

12 comments:

sweetney said...

looks nice. oh and HELLO? BLOGROLL? (cough, cough)...

mothergoosemouse said...

I can imagine that the IT cube farm at Blogger has not been a happy place recently.

Personally, I sent no hatemail - in fact, I left a nice thank you note on my old site - when I left. But I can dig the frustration, on both sides of the fence.

And thank you for the blogrolling! I shall return the favor toute suite.

mamatulip said...

Personally, I love the white background on blogs. Makes everything stand out more.

motherhooduncensored said...

Love it. Awesome. Makes you look way smarter. Like you needed that. heh.

neva said...

as i said yesterday... looks fa-a-a-bulous! as for the 'blogroll'? would it be too terribly inconvenient to put in the correct link? (http://puppytoes.typepad.com) and change it to "puppytoes"? or "neva"? (or mother-fucking-demanding-whore-bitch-slut-who-the-hell-does-she-think-she-is-anyway? i'm sorry! i sound bad, right?) anyway... i'm also VERY glad you found your way over to the "snark park"... your 'handle' has been corrected, and, once again, all is (or should be, goddamn it) right with the universe!

Binkytown said...

Love the backround too. I'm delurking to officially invite you over to Binkytown and well, if you should decide I'm blogroll worthy, then I'd be flattered!

Kevin Charnas said...

I actually like the new look, it's less distracting. I was going to tell you that the other day, but I thought I'd wait to see what you were going to do. And I was waiting, patiently...naked...sometimes not...I'm wearing clothes right now, though. HA! Now the question...WHO's clothes?

Kevin Charnas said...

I'm sorry...I'm just so frickin' weird.

Her Bad Mother said...

What if I'm cool and you like me AND I'm looking for a mature (in age, attitude, however you define it) slut to hang with?

What then?

sweatpantsmom said...

"...if you are not listed and we've had "relations..."

You are funny.

And nice new template!

Joel said...

Like the new look...admire your patience with blogger...and would be honored to be included on your blogroll, unless you don't like me in which case I will understand (eventually)and will work hard to overcome the rejection, the feelings of worthlessness, etc., etc.,

Kyahgirl said...

I never saw the old one but wanted to comment anyway. I like this one.